1st Edition New LE's Pack with some SPS!

  • Thread starter Thread starter KLR
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.

KLR

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 10, 2010
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
53
Location
Williamston,NC
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im still trying to clear some things out of my reef tank. So I put together this pack. I can do 3 of these.

Price is $300 SHIPPED

Certain corals will be cut when payment is received.

CTO-1 Head of LE Time Warp Acan
limitededition_timewarpacanechinata_corallitecloseup.jpg


CTO-1 Eye of LE Criminal Minds Chalice
limitededition_criminalmindschalice_colony.jpg


CTO-Frag of Stargazer Plating Montipora
IMG_5782.jpg


1+in. Starlight Bottle Brush Frag (Light purple tips with light neon green polyps)
IMG_2465.jpg



PM me if you have any questions.
 
Are the Time Warp and Criminal Minds Tyree LE's now?
 
Yeah, it's fine Kelby, especially since I asked...lol. Did not know they were LE. Pretty cool. Thanks.
 
kelby your pm box is full dude
if you have one left ill take it. pm me your pp
 
1 Pack Pending Payment.
2 more left
 
Cut to order, I meant to type that in the original post.
 
1 Pack Sold
1 Pack Pending
1 FINAL PACK AVAILABLE
 
For anyone who dosent have the criminal minds, when I had it I was totaly blown away, the colors in person are so impressive.
 
Thanks, the red stripes are very bright!
________________________________
Last pack is pending payment
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 8.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new