1st Tank

scrboy

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2007
Messages
115
Reaction score
0
Location
East TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well I thought I had a thread with one of my tanks but I guess not so here goes... :) 15g AGA.T5HO Lights(was 2 10k and 2 actinic, now it's 2 12k one actinic and one blue plus so it's bluer) AC110 fuge thing. It's been up and running for almost a year now.
Most recent FTS
DSCN1458.JPG

DSCN1285.JPG

Zoanthids62.JPG

Pennies_from_Heaven8.jpg
 
Better pics of some of the same corals as above :)
I forget the name of these...
blue_zoas.JPG

Same as above
blue_zoas2.JPG

Jerry Garcias
jerryss.JPG
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 19 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.2%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new