2.1 Doser won't connect...help

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

Leslie88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I installed the 1.1.2.3 download on my PC, I have the SA unit plugged in and the USB connected. It will not connect. All I heard is how great these units are...I'm about to list it for sale if I don't figure this out quickly.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I was driving. Go to device manager and find the com port the doser is connected to then go into GCC, connections, and change the com tab to the number that was noted in device manager. Change com from "auto" to the actual port number.

OP
OP
Leslie88

Leslie88

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sorry I was driving. Go to device manager and find the com port the doser is connected to then go into GCC, connections, and change the com tab to the number that was noted in device manager. Change com from "auto" to the actual port number.

thanks! I actually had no idea what you were talking about...but figured it out. I'm not a computer guy...lol It connected now. Now, to actually set it up.

WWIII

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
thanks! I actually had no idea what you were talking about...but figured it out. I'm not a computer guy...lol It connected now. Now, to actually set it up.

I'm not a computer guy either. That's why I explained it so crappy. Lol. I just knew that was probably your issue. Trust me, once your past getting the doser updated and fully connected it's all pretty easy after that!

Set it and forget it: Do you change your aquascape as your corals grow?

• I regularly change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 14 9.2%
  • I occasionally change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 43 28.1%
  • I rarely change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 74 48.4%
  • I never change something in my aquascape.

Votes: 19 12.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.0%
Back