• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 360x and X controller for photon 48 V2+

Hemmdog

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there,
I’m considering trading my 360x’s and X-controller for reef breeders photon v2+ 48 in perfect working order and excellent condition.

Not looking for a v2 48 that had the +upgrade. Both 360x’s are under a year old as well as the controller.

They are amazing lights, I pull incredible colors from corals, but I’m focusing more on sps and really need some more par. If you are in to lps/Zoas/monti’s/etc. and your photon V2+ is too bright; this is a great trade for you! Values are comparable, I think I may actually be the one getting the worse deal if you look at MSRP’s.

Willing to throw in 2x aquatic life hybrid mounts for the 360x’s.
F3EFC5DF-2AF6-4E49-B422-2E0AA9692A99.jpeg

If you want 2 360we’s & spectral controller for the photonv2+ 48, I could do that trade also.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 42 32.6%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 29 22.5%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 19.4%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 33 25.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back