2 Blennys in the same tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Nadiaa
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Nadiaa

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 31, 2024
Messages
69
Reaction score
14
Location
Denmark
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a Ecsenius stigmatura and would really like a Ecsenius midas as well. My tan is a 40 gallon with a lot of rocks and caves. Do you think they will fight or get along?
 
they may or may not - I'd add them at the same time to reduce the possibility of one "establishing territory" first. I would also have some sort of plan for removal of one if it comes to that...
 
I've got a tail spot and a flame tail in a 40 gallon, they leave each other alone. Once in a while they do the open mouth thing to each other, but thats it. They've been in the same tank for about 2 years now.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 13 28.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 16 34.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 6.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new