(2) Ecotech Marine MP40 Mobious ready

Item Price
600.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

kac0143

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2009
Messages
503
Reaction score
47
Rating - 75%
3   1   0
I have two Ecotech Marine MP 40w Mobious ready. Both work as they should.
600.00 shipped

IMG_3317.jpeg IMG_3318.jpeg
 
Also have a MP10 Mobious ready for 250.00 shipped
 
Do you have original boxes and when they were manufactured? Would you do $500 shipped I live in sf Bay Area.
 
I don’t have the original boxes. Right now I’m going to stay at 550.00 shipped. Thanks
 
I don’t have the original boxes. Right now I’m going to stay at 550.00 shipped. Thanks
 
I don’t see a date on them. One does have a brand new wet side.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new