Mar 3, 2026 #1 K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 I have two Ecotech Marine MP 40w Mobious ready. Both work as they should. 600.00 shipped
Mar 3, 2026 #2 OP OP K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 Also have a MP10 Mobious ready for 250.00 shipped
Mar 7, 2026 #3 OP OP K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 Bump 550.00 shipped for the pair
Mar 9, 2026 #4 Cdub925 Active Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Aug 4, 2023 Messages 186 Reaction score 96 Location bay area What state or country do you live in California Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Do you have original boxes and when they were manufactured? Would you do $500 shipped I live in sf Bay Area.
Do you have original boxes and when they were manufactured? Would you do $500 shipped I live in sf Bay Area.
Mar 9, 2026 #5 OP OP K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 I don’t have the original boxes. Right now I’m going to stay at 550.00 shipped. Thanks
Mar 9, 2026 #6 Starry Night Reef Active Member View Badges R2R App User My Tank Thread Joined Feb 28, 2019 Messages 405 Reaction score 296 What state or country do you live in Arizona Rating - 100% 1 0 0 how old are they?
Mar 9, 2026 #7 OP OP K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 I don’t have the original boxes. Right now I’m going to stay at 550.00 shipped. Thanks
Mar 9, 2026 #8 OP OP K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 I don’t see a date on them. One does have a brand new wet side.
Mar 11, 2026 #9 OP OP K kac0143 Well-Known Member View Badges R2R App User Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 503 Reaction score 47 Rating - 75% 3 1 0 One left. 300.00 shipped