• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2- Ecotech Radion XR 30 Gen 6

Item Price
650
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

hondacbr600rr

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 1, 2025
Messages
130
Reaction score
45
Location
East Coast
What state or country do you live in
Delaware
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I have 2 extra Gen 6 XR 30 blues for sale. I had these running on my frag tank, but that tank is coming down, so I don’t need them anymore.

The one in the box is mint, barely used and very clean. $700

The one without the box has a very small crack in the clear plastic lens. Does not affect function at all. Otherwise low use and nearly new, $650

Price is OBO. PayPal or Venmo.

Flat rate shipping $20- anywhere in the United States.

IMG_7933.jpeg IMG_7932.jpeg IMG_7931.jpeg IMG_7930.jpeg IMG_7929.jpeg
 
1 without the box sold. The one in the box is still available. I can get it shipped today if anyone needs one. Thanks.
 
Bump, hoping to get this sold. Send me an offer if interested. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 17.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new