• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Ecotech radion xr15 gen 3 pros

Romeo007

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 3, 2016
Messages
486
Reaction score
36
Location
Cleveland
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
​
2 Ecotech Marine Radion XR15W Pro Gen 3 . Shipped with USPS Priority Mail.
Please note Only one light comes with diffuser. Have braces as shown pics. I will try to see if I could find another diffuser but the price doesn't change.. $550 for both shipped and PP covered.


C1F0CC0A-FB24-400E-BBFC-866CA5B20C04.jpeg B09A839E-C551-43FC-9658-BABDC570357F.jpeg E167914F-916D-4112-87E8-A49350C6BA5F.jpeg
 

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 22.5%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.5%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 27.5%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.5%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 3 7.5%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.5%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new