2 for 1 Deal scoly!!!

TCK Corals

Always 100% Aquacultured
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2007
Messages
9,684
Reaction score
6,126
Location
Buffalo
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You will get two scoly that's insanely crazy looking. One mama scoly and one baby on the side. Asking $750 shipped overnight Fedex by 10:30AM. 2-3 inches first one to pay gets it. Will not be responsible for carrier delays!!
3085d4c6.jpg
 
Gorgeous Kien! How do you keep finding these gems?
 
Edited by nayrgaijin: We don't appreciate first posts like this.
If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all.

 
Last edited by a moderator:
Kien is def not the type to mislead someone when it comes to his corals. I have personally been to his place on numerous occasions. His stuff is really that bright. I have actually never seen LED on any of his tanks! Great stuff buddy keep em coming!
 
Got some corals from him before and they are just like the pictures! great stuff!
 
Wow. That's like the first Scoly that I really like and it's got a baby too. I wish I had the cash for it or I would have jumped on it. Bump for an awesome Scoly.
 
Right now I'm weighing the value of this scoly vs my marriage.....I NEEEEED it, but I think my wife might leave me if I spend any more on my tank this month. Beautiful piece!!
 
Sick piece, Rukis is always coming across these insane pieces nice grab bro aka tiger lily from yesterday wassup rukis
 
Scolys are still available!! Memorial Day price discount to $650 shipped for this very unique piece.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new