$2 Jellyfish

  • Thread starter Thread starter goodtimes
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

goodtimes

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 20, 2012
Messages
1,560
Reaction score
1,015
Location
Northern Ohio
What state or country do you live in
Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody see these fake jellyfish? I seen one at the lfs the other day and it was pretty cool. I doubt I'll be putting one in my display but it would be a fun novelty when you have guest over.
 
ImageUploadedByREEF2REEF1394510261.213054.jpg
 
I clean and maintain aquariums in a lot of hospitals and clinics and people go crazy for them!!! They glow really bright and often bounce around in the current to look more alive. They fool everyone!!! Even our regular tank feeders have called in a panic after we add them asking if they can get stung or how to feed them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 20 22.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 27 30.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 10.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 5 5.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 11 12.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new