• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 New clownfish pairs for breeding

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im starting a clownfish breeding program, I always wanted to breed clownfish and figured no better time than now. I just received the 2 new clownfish pairs from clownfish corral today and wanted to share with everyone the pairs I choose and received and my review of the vendor, clownfish corral.

Customer Service:
Customer Service is a very big deal with me and I must say that Krista at @Clownfish Corral customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! And that is saying a lot cause I can be very critical of customer service. I am very willing to pay more for excellent customer service but in this case their prices were better than any other direct breeder I contacted. She was very patient with me as I was choosing my clownfish pairs. She would send me videos of the individual clownfish that I choose then send another video of them paired together and being packaged. Her packaging was very good and she held my hand all the way through the process from initial conversation till the fish were introduced into my tank. A++++

Fish:
I choose two different pairs with different breeds in each pair. Im very partial to storm clowns, sapphire, and bullet holes and really liked the nearly naked versions as well. So my pairs are as follows male :nearly naked/female: black storm and Female extreme gladiator/male nearly naked. Their color and patterns are outstanding especially on the sapphire bullet hole (I wish I could've gotten a better pic). They arrived in excellent healthy condition and eating TDO pellets the moment they went into the tank. Krista did an outstanding job trying to assist me with pairing up my clowns with appropriate size and coloring, again thank you Krista @Clownfish Corral. A++++

Price:
As I said before, I am willing to pay extra for expected customer service as I believe in most cases you get what you pay for. But after several months of shopping around different breeders indirect and direct breeders, Clownfish corral prices were better than all other breeders, more so than middle man breeders. A++++

I highly encourage anyone and everyone that is looking for clownfish for their main display or for breeding purposes to contact Krista! Her prices, fish selection and health, and her customer service and knowledge are well worth the conversation. Forgive me on the pics, my camera skills are certainly lacking lol.

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
And pics to follow from unboxing to introduction. Sorry for my lack of photo skills, they really do not do the fish justice.

Attachments

• pic 1.jpg
    pic 1.jpg
    144.5 KB · Views: 58
  • pic 5.jpg
    pic 5.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 59
  • pic 6.jpg
    pic 6.jpg
    28.5 KB · Views: 55
  • pic 3.jpg
    pic 3.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 66
  • Pic 7.jpg
    Pic 7.jpg
    160.5 KB · Views: 62

MnFish1

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
This sounds like an advertisement. It might be good if you said how your fish did over a month period? Pictures would also be helpful.

OP
OP
MikeyA

MikeyA

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess it kind of does, but it's not. Just my honest opinion. And those that know me know I rarely do reviews as I tend to become to negative in my reviews. I only give credit where it's due, and rarely do I believe it's due.

Clownfish Corral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Im starting a clownfish breeding program, I always wanted to breed clownfish and figured no better time than now. I just received the 2 new clownfish pairs from clownfish corral today and wanted to share with everyone the pairs I choose and received and my review of the vendor, clownfish corral.

Customer Service:
Customer Service is a very big deal with me and I must say that Krista at @Clownfish Corral customer service is EXCEPTIONAL! And that is saying a lot cause I can be very critical of customer service. I am very willing to pay more for excellent customer service but in this case their prices were better than any other direct breeder I contacted. She was very patient with me as I was choosing my clownfish pairs. She would send me videos of the individual clownfish that I choose then send another video of them paired together and being packaged. Her packaging was very good and she held my hand all the way through the process from initial conversation till the fish were introduced into my tank. A++++

Fish:
I choose two different pairs with different breeds in each pair. Im very partial to storm clowns, sapphire, and bullet holes and really liked the nearly naked versions as well. So my pairs are as follows male :nearly naked/female: black storm and Female extreme gladiator/male nearly naked. Their color and patterns are outstanding especially on the sapphire bullet hole (I wish I could've gotten a better pic). They arrived in excellent healthy condition and eating TDO pellets the moment they went into the tank. Krista did an outstanding job trying to assist me with pairing up my clowns with appropriate size and coloring, again thank you Krista @Clownfish Corral. A++++

Price:
As I said before, I am willing to pay extra for expected customer service as I believe in most cases you get what you pay for. But after several months of shopping around different breeders indirect and direct breeders, Clownfish corral prices were better than all other breeders, more so than middle man breeders. A++++

I highly encourage anyone and everyone that is looking for clownfish for their main display or for breeding purposes to contact Krista! Her prices, fish selection and health, and her customer service and knowledge are well worth the conversation. Forgive me on the pics, my camera skills are certainly lacking lol.
Hi Mike! Wow thanks for such a wonderful review and outline of your experience! I love what I do and am very proud of my babies… as you can tell lol! Excited for your new journey with clownfish, always here if you need support! Give the kids my love and thanks again! Krista

Clownfish Corral

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This sounds like an advertisement. It might be good if you said how your fish did over a month period? Pictures would also be helpful.
Totally unsolicited and I’m very touched by his kind words. We had a great time with the selection, and I constantly get updates and baby pix from my previous reefing clients. It’s pretty cool!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 24 14.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 11 6.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.6%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 23 13.9%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 96 57.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 11 6.6%
Back