• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Orphek compacts with Gateway

Item Price
325.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

robbous

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 6, 2013
Messages
926
Reaction score
253
Location
New hampshire
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Up for sale are 2 orphek compacts with some diodes not working ( See Photos) haven't used this in years so not sure if something wrong with lights or just a gateway setting don't know I know they all worked when I took offline anyway it comes with a gateway. Buyer pays shipping cost DM is key thanks



tempImagePtY4z0.png

tempImageSU4MQh.png

tempImageng6zhm.png

tempImagefrB58V.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 4.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 21 21.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 29 29.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 9.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 8 8.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 12 12.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 7 7.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new