2 Orphek V3 compacts with WiFi hub

Item Price
$350.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Hilltop Aquariums

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 26, 2017
Messages
282
Reaction score
108
Location
NH
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
2 Orphek V3 compact led lights with Wi-Fi Gateway for sale. $350 for everything. Lights work as should. Pickup in Gilford NH or buyer pays shipping.

AA56B4C6-B42C-4C05-9178-92DE4E00E0E8.jpeg EB8B11A8-3C25-430B-8B80-FBD6BFB49014.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new