• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Radion G2's For Sale

  • Thread starter Thread starter JunkMan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

JunkMan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 14, 2013
Messages
56
Reaction score
1
Location
Manchester, TN
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Ecotech Radion G2's that I am currently using and have been for less than 6 months at about 40%. Comes with original box and paperwork. Only reason for selling is I am buying new lights for a new tank build.

Price $900 for both - I would like to sell both so if you need just one we can try to find someone else to get the other and you can split the cost.
 
Last edited:
Price for one lol. Have one currently. May upgrade tanks...
 
Price $900 for both - I would like to sell both so if you need just one we can try to find someone else to get the other and you can split the cost.
 
Interested but don't have an extra 450 bucks lol moving soon.
 
I'll let you know when my bf gets off work... Interested in 1 possibly. Any lower and he will for sure prob...
 
Hi JunkMan, just sent money through paypal. Thank you very much for you help, bro. Happy reefing.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 12.5%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 2 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 37.5%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new