• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 Reefbrite SE Metal Halides hybrids

Item Price
500
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Almost new; 2 single ended reefbrite metal halide hybrids with electronic ballest, just 3 monthe old. Ballests are just 1 month old. ,,, Also 2 - 250wt radium/ 2 months old and 2 - 175wt. 20k Ushio/ 1 month old. ..PM only - $500 for both shipped - 450 for pick up in the SF bay area.
3443169-af21425e0307ae02b3cb1e5a5a923283.jpg 3443171-1e7fa90a233cb05f71c570058e358afd.jpg 3443172-bdb67d0bde1bc08d46196c157a4fe364.jpeg
 
SOLD
 
Great seller. Everything arrived as described and in great shape.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 60.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new