2 Tunze Turbelle stream 3

Item Price
300 each
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

mward

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 11, 2019
Messages
852
Reaction score
213
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I have 2 Tunze Turbelle stream 3, less than a year old, both run great and strong !, $300 each shipped in the lower 48. Also local curbside pickup.
IMG_5396.jpeg IMG_5397.jpeg
 
bump
 
v
 
bump
 
Great price on amazing powerheads. Would be all over this if I didnt already have a pair. GLWS!
 
bump
 
1 - SOLD
 
1 available
 
bump
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new