• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 x Neptune AFS BNIB

Item Price
$85
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

jbrady429

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 9, 2014
Messages
861
Reaction score
153
Location
Huntsville, AL
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have two brand new in original boxes Neptune AFS fish feeders. The boxes have been opened, but the feeders have never been used at all. Both come with everything included with new store-bought feeders. I’m asking for $85 each via PayPal, including free shipping to the continental US.

IMG_0512.jpeg
 
Hey Noel. I'll take one. Just confirm please that the aquabus cable is included.
Sounds great. Yes, the aquabus cable is included, along with everything else that comes with a brand new feeder. I’ll PM you about payment.
 
Sounds great. Yes, the aquabus cable is included, along with everything else that comes with a brand new feeder. I’ll PM you about payment.

Hey I sold that one for you so that deserves a discount! Hahahaha kidding
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 18.8%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 5 31.3%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 25.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new