• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 XR15 pro G5 with slide and diffuser

Item Price
700
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

musaabi

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 11, 2021
Messages
1,045
Reaction score
1,278
Location
Long Beach
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hey all,

Just upgraded my lights to XR30s for more PAR output. I have 2 XR15 Gen5 pros available for sale. $375 each or both for $700. Comes with diffusers, and RMS slides (not the arms just the slides). Local pickup or shipping available. Used for 2 years at 40% light output. No salt creep or anything on the fixtures. Clean!

IMG_0663.png IMG_0662.png
 
Bump. Including pic of LEDs on. Also including the mounting bracket as I will hang the new fixtures.
IMG_1154.png
 

Attachments

  • IMG_1155.png
    IMG_1155.png
    614.2 KB · Views: 85

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new