• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

2 XR15WG4 PRO w/ Diffusers and RMS Mounts

jonnyeatworld

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2018
Messages
257
Reaction score
225
Location
Long Island
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling 2 XR15 G4 Pro's, Used for 8 months at less than 50% intensity. Manuf. date 10/29/18

2 Diffusers and 2 RMS Mounts.

Brand new this package is $1118.

Selling for $900 Shipped.
Have all original boxes as well.

Not looking to part out at this time.

image0.jpeg image1.jpeg image2.jpeg
 
I'm intrested in the mounts if you decide to part out?
 
I am interested in 1 set (light, arm, diffuser) if you decide to part.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new