2 Year Anniversary Live sale -up to 80% off

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 2, Members: 1, Guests: 1)

StatelineReefer

Reef Safe With Caution
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm saddened none of the reserved posts were reserved for zoa teasers...
You could say they're...

csi miami GIF

Zoagnostic...

Thuan

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This will be my 1st versary sale but I hear very very good things!!! I will be here with my tax return lol!!!! Don't tell the wife haha
At least you get a refund. Ever since I got married and had my 2 little girls, hubby and I always end up paying back uncle Sam (avg 2-3K).

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine feels like a surprise every year... Two years ago I got 4k back and last year I owed close to ten lol
Mine is gonna suck this year. I was paying estimate taxes during the year at a pretty low level due to some capital losses I got to take..but this year's april payment is dropping the hammer on my savings.

pandaparties

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is gonna suck this year. I was paying estimate taxes during the year at a pretty low level due to some capital losses I got to take..but this year's april payment is dropping the hammer on my savings.
Last year my company unbeknownst to me messed up my with holding on a large chunk of RSU that vested, was not happy on that filing lol. Fingers crossed this year is better

BroccoliFarmer

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Last year my company unbeknownst to me messed up my with holding on a large chunk of RSU that vested, was not happy on that filing lol. Fingers crossed this year is better
I am a tax guy by trade working at a CPA firm that does taxes..so this was doubly embarrassing

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 15 7.6%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 35 17.8%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 131 66.5%
  • Neither.

Votes: 10 5.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.0%
Back