$20,000 Giveaway

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

I’m Batman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is total BS!!! All companies do this as a tax abatement and I can tell you from the $$$$$ I spent hoping to win a Neptune among others , it’s all crap. Sorry to bring this back up, but after I realized my 20+ gift promos had an expiration date, I’m a little ticked.... thanks for nothing @Bulk Reef Supply. My wife even told me it was a waste of money and I hate when she’s right!!!

Tamberav

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys don't buy mega million lottery tickets and get mad when you don't win... do ya :p

That's all this is.. you make a purchase and you get in on a drawing, a few winners and many losers.

Kinjirra

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is total BS!!! All companies do this as a tax abatement and I can tell you from the $$$$$ I spent hoping to win a Neptune among others , it’s all crap. Sorry to bring this back up, but after I realized my 20+ gift promos had an expiration date, I’m a little ticked.... thanks for nothing @Bulk Reef Supply. My wife even told me it was a waste of money and I hate when she’s right!!!
Hoping this is sarcasm...otherwise...listen to your wife more.

Rubberfrog

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everything is going to be all right. Take a break and enjoy your beautiful tank for a while.

Attachments

• 20201224_163135~4.jpg
    20201224_163135~4.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 29

I’m Batman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yeah mostly material for my comedy skit. BRS is the best reefing store out there. I recommend them to everybody I know. They are far better than any of the others I’ve dealt with. You can get on the phone with customer service in less than 2 minutes on most occasions and they are happy to help and research ANY questions you have regarding products or reefing in general. Also great YouTube channel I’ve been following for years. It’s no surprise they’ve come a long way. You win some you lose some.

Daes

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brs extended the expiration date on those $10 gift promos to January 31st. If you still have them, get them used up or give me a few. :)

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 31 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.2%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 25 25.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back