20,000 tank giveaway

  • Thread starter Thread starter Actuarious
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Actuarious

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 17, 2017
Messages
65
Reaction score
36
Location
Wisconsin
What state or country do you live in
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Did I hear correctly 170XXL Red Sea Reefer. What is that? or was it a misspeak? Seems like you were describing a large tank. Did you mean 750 XXL?
 
Did I hear correctly 170XXL Red Sea Reefer. What is that? or was it a misspeak? Seems like you were describing a large tank. Did you mean 750 XXL?

I did misspeak during the FB Live. It is a Reefer 750XXL just like the BRS/WWC System tank in the lobby. :)
 
Hehe. That was a lot of lights and pumps for a 170. Lol. Now pick me so I can swim in it!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 36 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 8.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 14.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 8.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new