20-30 gallon tank with sump

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mrstamp80
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mrstamp80

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 23, 2016
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Everyone,
I am looking to upgrade from from my 10 gallon nano as my corals are beginning to outgrow it. I have been trying to find a 20-30 gal. with a sump. I can't seem to find any manufactures that make this size that's drilled. It seems the all in one route is what is it coming to. I am not so much worried about a stand as i can build that if needed. I have thought about an AOI but i feel like i am would be very limited on what i could add to it as there is only a small amount of space. Just curious if anyone knows a manufactureer that makes this size that's drilled.
Thanks in advance
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 33.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 26.7%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new