• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

20-40 Gallon Tank Wanted - Boston Area

BostonReefer300

View Badges
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a couple misbehaved fish in my 300G DT that need to be re-homed. Perfect excuse to set up the small tank in my office that I've been wanting! I'm looking for something in the 20-30-40 gallon range and nice (fiji cube, innovative marine, water box, etc.). If it has a nice stand with it, even better. I'd also be interested in any associated equipment even though I have a fish room full of stuff already. Many Thanks!

Maxout

Owen Edwards

View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Hi, I've got a couple misbehaved fish in my 300G DT that need to be re-homed. Perfect excuse to set up the small tank in my office that I've been wanting! I'm looking for something in the 20-30-40 gallon range and nice (fiji cube, innovative marine, water box, etc.). If it has a nice stand with it, even better. I'd also be interested in any associated equipment even though I have a fish room full of stuff already. Many Thanks!
I have sa RedSea reefer 170 fully setup. light skimmer and return pump. Light is the AI hydra 35

Have you ever had aquarium equipment damaged by livestock?

• YES (tell us in the thread)

Votes: 18 18.9%
  • NO

Votes: 71 74.7%
  • Maybe now that you mention it

Votes: 4 4.2%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 2 2.1%
REEFTIDE FOLLOW US @reeftideaquariums