20 gal long mixed reef

Afaylenerich88

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 25, 2020
Messages
110
Reaction score
84
What state or country do you live in
Rhode Island
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sg 35ppt,pH 9, alk 11,Cal 420. No sump or skimmer.
 
I keep my alk at 12 for my acro's. Also coral pro salt mixes at 1.026 at 12 dkh pH of 8.8-9.0, Cal 420 mag 1400. So just easier to keep at 12-11dkh because my salt starts out that high
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new