20 gal nano in 90

image.jpg


image.jpg
 
image.jpg

Old tank pics from my other nano in 90 before I moved tanks. To compare coral growth.
 
I just added up the cost of all my corals and I'm about $27 over budget. I'm going to move the sympodium and the toxic green favia to another tank and I will go by the LFS and replace them with something else tonight that's in the $10-12 range.
 
After I get the acans and the xenia rock glued down I need to reminds self to keep my hands out of the tank, lol.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.4%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 17 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 32.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.7%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new