20 gal nano in 90

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
new heads showing on my acans. They are still small, and hard to get in the pic. Both have more on the other side, but I can't get a pic of that side without an underwater camera, lol.
 
image.jpg
here is a close up of some new zoa polyps. All of my zoas and palys are spreading, but these started from just one polyp and are supposed to be slow growers.
 
Green star polyps growth
image.jpg

first attached to rock
image.jpg

first updated growth pic
image.jpg

now front view
image.jpg

now side view 1
image.jpg

Now side view 2
 
image.jpg

I haven't had this long enough to show any signs of growth yet, but it's not dying so I must be doing something right.

image.jpg
 
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Here are some better pics of the new heads growing in. I have been so happy with all the growths his tank has had. I can't wait to see who wins!! There is definitely some tough competition and I wish everyone the best.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 27.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 13.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 19.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new