20 Gallon cube video HD 1080

luisgo

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 17, 2010
Messages
413
Reaction score
759
Location
Puerto Rico
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
[video=youtube;Rh4BUV7r7Us]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rh4BUV7r7Us[/video]
 
That's a great vid and beautiful nano!
 
I purchased the Desjardin with the intention of adding it to my 125 gallon but first I have to remove a
Sailfin I have there. The problem Is that now I am looking for the time and patience to catch It!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 1 16.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new