20 GALLON LONG REEF BUILD

jeeperreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
SO HERE IT BEGINS. JUST HAVE DRY ROCK SO FAR. WILL BE ADDING DRY SAND LATER TODAY PROBABLY. WENT WITH A FIJI CUBE AIO FILTER AND WILL PROBABLY ADD THERE REFUGIUM . IMG_1903.JPG IMG_1904.JPG

OP
OP
J

jeeperreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
got the tank cycled and will be picking up a couple of clown fish i have on reserve at the lfs. also bought a bottle of bio spira for some added insurance. i post a video later if all goes well. fingers crossed.

Rufus’ goofs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good so far!

I love the dimensions of these little tanks. They’re great displays and sumps as well.

Fiji cube has got some fun products, I hope your filtration from them works out well!
I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this build. :)

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20 long is an under rated tank. Cheap, flexible and easy to find. just wish you could get the darn things in rimless other than doing it yourself. They don't need to the top frame at all, but it's a pain to remove it.

Currently have several tanks, but I'm trying something radical with my new 20L with 'power' paly growing on one side and dedicated SPS on the other. With an MP10 on the back I can keep pretty good flow on the SPS side and more sedate on the paly side, and with two lights I can keep the light requirements balanced. So far...so good.

OP
OP
J

jeeperreefer

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking good so far!

I love the dimensions of these little tanks. They’re great displays and sumps as well.

Fiji cube has got some fun products, I hope your filtration from them works out well!
I’ll definitely be keeping an eye on this build. :)
thanks, i like the fiji filter and thinking about adding their refugium.

Back