20 gallon nano reef stocking ideas

  • Thread starter Thread starter Millz034
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Millz034

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 4, 2019
Messages
74
Reaction score
33
Location
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I started a nano reef finally just wondering if my stocking ideas would be to much for the tank it's almost 3 months old now and has
2 frostbite clowns
5 snails
5 hermits crabs
I was wondering if adding a a goby and a purple firefish would be too much
And maybe a blood red fire shrimp
 
That would be fine just make sure to try a smaller goby so the fish don't get aggressive with territory.
 
That would be fine just make sure to try a smaller goby so the fish don't get aggressive with territory.
That's as far as I would go I do have a 10 gallon sump and will be adding a 5 gallon display refugium with different kinds of macro algae when the tank matures more
 
That's as far as I would go I do have a 10 gallon sump and will be adding a 5 gallon display refugium with different kinds of macro algae when the tank matures more

That sounds interesting hope it looks great when you finish it!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 4.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new