20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
No i like the realness of your post. The truth you speak fron your lifes history.
Explains who you are or what you might be like as a person. Helps us all understand the person we are talking to. Wierd huh? Lol.
D
Oh ok
 
No I do t think it will b/c it’s pulling vertical the pot would use the Bernoulli principle and compress the water through the tighter gap
 
no the suncoral should be under a rock overhang most likely, plan the aquascape for it
 
No I do t think it will b/c it’s pulling vertical the pot would use the Bernoulli principle and compress the water through the tighter gap
it wont the flow across the top most likely wont be nearly high enough
 
This is gonna turn into another wall banging thread

Sloth Reaction GIF
 
they breed A lot but Its Usually in the back so I can’t steal the eggs. I got a few tho
 
im gonna use chaeto in my hob then floss because i Can probably get some at my lfs for free
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 100.0%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%

New Posts

Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new