20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
The left 1 is a tide pool sculpin ik that much. There are temperate ones in freshwater that don’t need 50 degree water that are native to northern USA
It’s a sculpin but not a tide pool sculpin

It absolutely stresses in water above 60
 
Oof. It’s in a pico tank right? What I might do when I get smart at reef fish is do a Coldwater pico tideoool biotope
 
Lol
Batman Facepalm GIF by WE tv
 
I read his 5G pico journal and he has cool fish in it thst I didn’t knew existed
 
Ok it sounds like a rock dwelling blenny (horned blenny) mabye possible to do in my tank I might only do 1 jawfish because 20 long might be too small for a pair
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 23.1%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new