20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

homer1475

Figuring out the hobby one coral at a time.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Being condescending for no reason isn’t supposed to be amusement, don’t look down on someone because someday eventually you might look up to them
If you actually took some of our advice, and didn't go out on a different tangent in every post, did a little of your own research instead of wanting to be spoon fed information, maybe we wouldn't be so condescending.

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you actually took some of our advice, and didn't go out on a different tangent in every post, did a little of your own research instead of wanting to be spoon fed information, maybe we wouldn't be so condescending.
I have done research and I have taken advice, I don’t appreciate it though when someone just talks down to me like I’m 9

James_O

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
James... your 15.. you forget I follow your build thread.
I am a man, I am man... :p
Believe Do It GIF by Denyse®

redfishbluefish

Stay Positive, Stay Productive
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
MUST READ: Some of the posts have been deleted. A friendly reminder that Reef2Reef is a family friendly forum. If you do not have something nice to say, then please don’t say it. Spirited debate is welcomed and just fine. HOWEVER, personal attacks will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Ricksreeefs

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Why is everyone so shocked that I’m 14, I’ve said it like 822774849576 times
man, I tried not to be on my phone today and I come back to 15+ pages lol you don't need to be older to keep a reef tank you just need to listen and learn. I'm younger than you and I have two successful reef tanks! The reason they are successful is that I have listened to everyone's advice and done a ton of research my self :)

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thank you for fixing the thread :)
MUST READ: Some of the posts have been deleted. A friendly reminder that Reef2Reef is a family friendly forum. If you do not have something nice to say, then please don’t say it. Spirited debate is welcomed and just fine. HOWEVER, personal attacks will not be tolerated. Thanks!

Dcal

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man, I tried not to be on my phone today and I come back to 15+ pages lol you don't need to be older to keep a reef tank you just need to listen and learn. I'm younger than you and I have two successful reef tanks! The reason they are successful is that I have listened to everyone's advice and done a ton of research my self :)
^

OP
OP
NoahLikesFish

NoahLikesFish

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pics?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back