20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god I hurt so much. I fell carrying a bucket of dirty tank water and the bucket cut my thigh and part of the wall In my room chipped becsuse the doorknob hit the wall really fast. I’m going to plaster it back in place then sand it down it should be fine
 
Hm so I def want a filefish most likely what other things could I try? They have fairly low bilload I’d assume
 
Filefish will eat soft corals like zoas and xenia. They're like emerald crabs: never trust an emerald crab.
I haven’t heard anything about them eating xenia or zoas on the LA testimonials, are you talking about a wc or a spotted filefish? They def eat coral but nobody says the CB filefish eat coral (they are trained to eat aptasia and they are kept in a tank w/ lps and sps)
 
I haven’t heard anything about them eating xenia or zoas on the LA testimonials, are you talking about a wc or a spotted filefish? They def eat coral but nobody says the CB filefish eat coral (they are trained to eat aptasia and they are kept in a tank w/ lps and sps)
I heard 1 thing where a wc filefish ate a zoa colony but I am probably just gonna keep like cheap fast zoas
 
Unless you get them from someone who can guarantee that they eat aptaisia, it's a toss up
I haven’t heard anything about them eating xenia or zoas on the LA testimonials, are you talking about a wc or a spotted filefish? They def eat coral but nobody says the CB filefish eat coral (they are trained to eat aptasia and they are kept in a tank w/ lps and sps)
 
What other fish would live in sea grass beds and lagoons with macros softies gorgs and lps?
 
Whitespotted pygmy filefish stay small and are reef safe.
 
They even seem safe with sessile stuff and nps which will be very cool for my tank
 
What’s the easiest fastest growing cheapest sps that I could use to feed it mabye?
 
Everyone who gives good advice

B9B852CC-F729-4F51-B69E-0544E6FCBB14.gif
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.2%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 11 24.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 12 26.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 7 15.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 4.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 17.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 2 4.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new