20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
I might see if when I visit my great aunt and great uncle if we can drive to San Francisco and go tidepooling. That would be fun for one of the days, 8am-noon driving then 4 hours at tide pools or mabye overnight in a hotel then drive back
 
Whats this thing calles fw?
It’s a lesser form of saltwater keeping commonly practiced by, betta rights activists, people who torture their fish with overdosing co2 injection, noobs, and then some smart people who keep natural planted tanks relying on processes in nature to help perpetuate their aquarium
 
sorry can’t talk about fw fish here. Take that to a fw forum! They are in fw right no so no talkie.
They can go saltwater I’m thinking of doing this because when I went fishing in Florida from sea walls I saw schools of teeny tiny fish which was cool
 
They can go saltwater I’m thinking of doing this because when I went fishing in Florida from sea walls I saw schools of teeny tiny fish which was cool



Yah but you don’t have them in fw so they are a fw fish until they cross over and get ate by a sun coral.

They are cool little fish.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 33.3%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new