20 long questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
As someone who has diagnosed ADHD, this thread is a pretty good representation of how my brain works. “Ooh! I want this & need to know everything about it! There’s something shiny! I should buy a boat!”
no more posts about FW fish.
 
As someone who has diagnosed ADHD, this thread is a pretty good representation of how my brain works. “Ooh! I want this & need to know everything about it! There’s something shiny! I should buy a boat!”
no more posts about FW fish.
My mom thinks I have adhd also, it is either I just think way too much or I actually have adhd
 
As someone who has diagnosed ADHD, this thread is a pretty good representation of how my brain works. “Ooh! I want this & need to know everything about it! There’s something shiny! I should buy a boat!”
no more posts about FW fish.
Squirrel Come At Me Bro GIF
 
I was trying to explain to my mom’s friend who is into conspiracy that the ufo footage is physically impossible because you would need a object with the mass of a small planet to pull 900 gs in a turn
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW LONG HAVE YOU PERSONALLY KEPT YOUR LONGEST-SERVING CURRENT RESIDENT?

  • Under 1 year

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1 to under 3 years

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 3 to under 5 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 5 to under 10 years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • 10 to under 20 years

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • 20+ years

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I’ve lost track

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new