20 medium length questions

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
finding dory GIF
The Hippo Tang in my frag tank acts just like Dory... also thinks the six line is his friend and follows him like a puppy dog. Really funny when he follows the wrasse under the frag racks and gets stuck sideways under there.

jgirardnrg

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
do yall reckon I could fit a a 15 foot long tank in my 10x10 room?
I do think you could. The question is: should you?
The extra 5 feet, is that hanging out a window or protruding into a hallway? If the former, you're going to have a serious algae problem. If the latter I have to ask why your room is only 10x10 when you have 5 foot wide hallways?

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea... Well, he doesn't walk up, he swims up. Well, actually, the mollusk isn't moving, he's in one place. And then the sea cucumber, well, they... I mixed up. There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. None of them were walking, so forget that... There was this mollusk and he walks up to a sea cucumber. Normally they don't talk, sea cucumbers, but in a joke, everyone talks. So just then, the sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says, "With fronds like these, who needs anenomes?"

Sharkbait19

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
there's a mollusk, see? And he walks up to a sea... Well, he doesn't walk up, he swims up. Well, actually, the mollusk isn't moving, he's in one place. And then the sea cucumber, well, they... I mixed up. There was a mollusk and a sea cucumber. None of them were walking, so forget that... There was this mollusk and he walks up to a sea cucumber. Normally they don't talk, sea cucumbers, but in a joke, everyone talks. So just then, the sea cucumber looks over to the mollusk and says, "With fronds like these, who needs anenomes?"
I thought clownfish were supposed to be funny

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im sorry i truely dont understand boosting your messages

more messages doesn't win you anything except making your advice look less credible since your reaction score is 1/1000th of your messages
Spend some time welcoming members, and you’ll realize you shouldn’t base credibility off “reaction score” lol.

Just quality of information given.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back