20 Normal Questions

J is for Janitor
Scrubs Janitor GIFs | Tenor
 
Speaking of coral skeletons did I ever tell yall about the awesome coral skeletons I bought for $60 each? What a steal!!!


Oh. And the torch corals that came with it, I guess...
 
Nope you didn't.
Oh, the lfs had this awesome bargain for $60 skeletons! There were these wierd colorful fleshy things on all of them though so I just took em off and chucked em...

Not sure what they were for. Weird.
 
You challenge me @Sharkbait19, I am only at 10 percent of my posting rate, note that I am now without any limitations because I’m on my free time. What does that mean? Extreme posting time >:]
You're on!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 20.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 40.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new