20 Normal Questions

Wait I want a unicorn tang
unicorn it's so fluffy GIF
 
Dont drip acclimate if you order online. I swear by plop and drop for everything , usually the fish/invert is fine unless there’s darastic changes in parameters. The ammonia will kill your fish if you drip acclimate

Yeah watched and read lots info on buying livestock online and amnonia in bag during transport not toxic but as soon as you open bag then chemical reaction happens and amnonia becomes more toxic so often best to get livestock out bag quicker and into dt etc.
But just bought some hermit crabs last saturday and amount times lfs guy told me " make sure drip aclimate for 3 hours"
So got me thinking 3 hour drip into unheated container must drop temp so good getting inverts used to water but temp be to low is all
 
Whenever I don’t acclimate things die, so I’m gonna stick with mine for now...
But that is interesting about the reactions.
 
When mine came in I carefully dumped into a new container and dripped
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new