20 Normal Questions

We're thinking of having a house built, and I love the look of in wall tanks, but it also makes it harder to sell the house.
The house isn't even built yet and your talking about selling it. LOL
Just close the wall back up before you list it for sale.
Go for it!
 
How about this. My daughter keeps saying that "just avoiding work" is horrible. Makes me look lazy. (I am, so it's spot on :p ) She won't let it drop for some reason. Teens, you know. So, what's a good one? I am up for suggestions.
 
How about this. My daughter keeps saying that "just avoiding work" is horrible. Makes me look lazy. (I am, so it's spot on :p ) She won't let it drop for some reason. Teens, you know. So, what's a good one? I am up for suggestions.
Couch potato, lol
Not really knowing you it's hard.
 
How about this. My daughter keeps saying that "just avoiding work" is horrible. Makes me look lazy. (I am, so it's spot on :p ) She won't let it drop for some reason. Teens, you know. So, what's a good one? I am up for suggestions.
lol No suggestions here. I use my anon social media tag as mine.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new