20 Normal Questions

We're thinking of having a house built, and I love the look of in wall tanks, but it also makes it harder to sell the house.
The house isn't even built yet and your talking about selling it. LOL
Just close the wall back up before you list it for sale.
Go for it!
 
How about this. My daughter keeps saying that "just avoiding work" is horrible. Makes me look lazy. (I am, so it's spot on :p ) She won't let it drop for some reason. Teens, you know. So, what's a good one? I am up for suggestions.
 
How about this. My daughter keeps saying that "just avoiding work" is horrible. Makes me look lazy. (I am, so it's spot on :p ) She won't let it drop for some reason. Teens, you know. So, what's a good one? I am up for suggestions.
Couch potato, lol
Not really knowing you it's hard.
 
How about this. My daughter keeps saying that "just avoiding work" is horrible. Makes me look lazy. (I am, so it's spot on :p ) She won't let it drop for some reason. Teens, you know. So, what's a good one? I am up for suggestions.
lol No suggestions here. I use my anon social media tag as mine.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 15 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 10.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 10 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 14 46.7%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 8 26.7%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new