20 Normal Questions

Acara only is like 4-6 inches full grown and can only catch thin bodied tetras.
I am monitoring the tetras, if they show aggression I will get more but so far they have been no meaner than a neon.
They get 6” unless they are stunted. They are same species of fish as the blue acara which gets 8-10” they are slightly smaller but can get the same size in a large tank
 
They get 6” unless they are stunted. They are same species of fish as the blue acara which gets 8-10” they are slightly smaller but can get the same size in a large tank
I’ve heard 6-8 for wild type. The captive bred blue ones are smaller and more peaceful (so I’ve been told).
 
I’ve heard 6-8 for wild type. The captive bred blue ones are smaller and more peaceful (so I’ve been told).
There are no wild type electric blue acara. The blue acara gets up to 10” and the eba gets up to 8” they are jerks. You know green terrors? They are the same genus as electric blue acara
 
I’d really like to burn it with fish but I don’t know if I’d be able to do it because I have a fear of hot stuff
 
There are no wild type electric blue acara. The blue acara gets up to 10” and the eba gets up to 8” they are jerks. You know green terrors? They are the same genus as electric blue acara
Andinoacara pulcher:
1620914446553.jpeg
Electric blue acara (line bred andinoacara pulcher):
1620914490408.jpeg
Both are generally peaceful, unlike their cousins such as stalsbergi and rivulatus.
Same idea as red tiger oscars and electric Jack dempseys.
Green terror is one of the best cichlids ever!
 
I might get a scorp then a hawk fish and a jawfish for my 13.5
What kind of scorp?
I really wouldn’t recommend more than one of the predatory type fish.
Look at geometric hawk fish, smaller and the only one 100% suitable for the fluval 13.5.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 50.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new