20 Normal Questions

Nic

Nice! All are looking very healthy! Love the scape too! Even the qt is very good looking!
thanks :D
I try to keep the roots in the gravel but with new plants it takes awhile hopefully it will be looking much better in a couple of weeks.

I have a build thread on a different forum 20 long hopefully jungle
 
ok real question, I know crazy right?

what can I keep in a waterbox 10 gallon cube? I believe it is a 14 inch cube,
are blastomussa hard to keep? my lfs had some beautiful red outside cyan inside
 
ok real question, I know crazy right?

what can I keep in a waterbox 10 gallon cube? I believe it is a 14 inch cube,
are blastomussa hard to keep? my lfs had some beautiful red outside cyan inside
I have a blasto. Very undemanding, but they like to be fed every now and then. Mine is currently a little closed up, but I'm working on fixing it. They're very beautiful and quite easy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 25.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 5 41.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new