20 Normal Questions

Casket_Case

Frags in the Frathouse
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Random not so serious question: What YouTube reef do yall watch? I love BRStv.
I don’t like BRS I’ve never got a lot of information that I’ve really utilized and plus they’re almost corporation like IMO and that just doesn’t appeal to me :)
I started on Coralfish12g and then he started traveling and I just haven’t really followed since. I really like Rotter Tube Reef and Prestige Reef.

Brady4000

I just wanted a Mantis Shrimp.
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It's been my Bible. 6 years out of the hobby sssssoooo much has changed. It's crazy.
Lol, am I the only one 1/2 through the 100s of 5 min videos thinking. No possible way, everyone with a reef is a dang chemist. Then I found R2R.... and yup... they kinda sorta are.

Wick3d_1

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol, am I the only one 1/2 through the 100s of 5 min videos thinking. No possible way, everyone with a reef is a dang chemist. Then I found R2R.... and yup... they kinda sorta are.
I found that mess out with my 90. We started it in 2014. BRStv wasn't a thing yet. They did 52 weeks in 2015. I learned fast and dirty on chemistry. It was not a fun time.

blasterman

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
BRSTV does have some pretty valuable content...but you have to sift through their marking junk. Every time they start in with UV spectra and trash I wish they were on the wrong side of a Thanos snap. With all the tanks they have for testing seriously...set a couple up with lights with heavy violet and some others with normal 450nm, same PAR, and see wich one grows better.

I did hear in their latest video they are testing Vibrant to see if dosing those type of bacteria blends at the end of a cycle can reduce the ugly phase. That's an idea I've been working on for a couple years and give them kudos for testing the envelope.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 63 36.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 59 34.3%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 24 14.0%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 26 15.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back