20 Normal Questions

Blue or white light? Lol
D
Mostly white just because it looks better, but I like to run blues for a good portion of the day for my corals. I typically switch to blues later on in the day.
 
Mostly white just because it looks better, but I like to run blues for a good portion of the day for my corals. I typically switch to blues later on in the day.
I also wish that the Fluval evo light could be controlled by the Fluval smart app, so I could set it on a blue/white schedule...
 
angry morton salt GIF by Emma Darvick
 
Would u rather wrestle a shark under water or a alligator crocodile on a river?
Punch a shark in the nose and it stops. Punch a crocodile in the nose and you don’t have an arm.
With that said, I’ll take neither as well lol.
 
I just read the information link to mandrins that was posted on another thread....... Guess I'll never buy from them, they are telling people to only feed mandrins once a day. Wow.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new