20% OFF Ecotech Radion G4 LED

  • Thread starter Thread starter Premiumaq
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
I just ordered a xr30 pro, will i get a free diffuser?
 
Last edited:
I want to order one but need to know if there are still diffusers left.
 
Are there any diffusers left if so I will order.

Thanks
 
FWIW i placed an order 20 min after this was posted and my shipping email shows a diffuser! Thanks Premium Aquatics! Your my go to shop!
 
We have a very limited supply of the lights and diffusers left. They have been going very quick, so get those orders in now.
 
Do you still have X30 pro with free diffuser available still? thanks.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new