200+ Caribbean Macro Tank

This tank is what I want for my display fuge... Omg

Hard to source algaes.
 

Attachments

  • PXL_20231106_174809486.jpg
    PXL_20231106_174809486.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 76
  • PXL_20231106_174731790.jpg
    PXL_20231106_174731790.jpg
    243.8 KB · Views: 83
Do you have any updates on this reef? Saw it on FB and it is stunning!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 11 45.8%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 4.2%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 8.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new