200 EXT Peninsula Question

OctaviusBrine

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2022
Messages
1,293
Reaction score
5,176
Location
Palmer
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey Fellow reefers. So I finally splurged and ordered a 200 Ext. I was told it be 4-6 months out. Being in Alaska you have to be patient because everything is a ridiculous wait. How long has everyone normally waited to get there's. Also any suggestions on equipment would be appreciated. So far ill be running two 300 watt heaters two vectra returns 4 xr 15s and two ai grow blades. I'm torn on using my skimmer as i think it'll be to small (RSK 300) i might be able to get away with it till i fully switch everything over. I already know my reef mat is to small. Whatcha guys got i would love to see some pics I'm so torn on how i wana do the scape.
 
Congratulations on the new build. Can’t wait to see it. I started my 75 gallon tank in January. Finally got the live rock in May. I still have issues with the setup but love the process. I would always recommend Tampa Bay Live rock. Loaded with so much life and no need to cycle. Not cheap, but it has things you can’t buy. I decided on a cave filled drop off aquascape. What are you thinking about?
image.jpg
 
My ext 170
150lbs Gulf live rock
Tunze 9430dc skimmer
Geo 818 carx
Avast marine Ozone reactor
Mesh filter socks
2 photon 50's
2 Sea Sweeps with
Tunze 6255's
20240520_181803.jpg
20240630_062611.jpg
20240630_062614.jpg

20240630_062619.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new