• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

$200 in WWC GC

apex003

Aquaculturist in training
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all - I had a total loss of my systems this past week due to a power outage while I was traveling. I’m crushed and don’t think I’m going to rebuild anytime soon...

I have two $100 gift certificates for WWC from Christmas that I’m hoping to sell for face value.

I have a lot of positive feedback from trades / sales, and I talked with WWC and they said they’d also work with me to transfer the GCs to the new owner’ names (thanks WWC!) so you’ll be covered there too.

Thanks!

RIP
P5070013.JPG

FREAKINRICAN69

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi all - I had a total loss of my systems this past week due to a power outage while I was traveling. I’m crushed and don’t think I’m going to rebuild anytime soon...

I have two $100 gift certificates for WWC from Christmas that I’m hoping to sell for face value.

I have a lot of positive feedback from trades / sales, and I talked with WWC and they said they’d also work with me to transfer the GCs to the new owner’ names (thanks WWC!) so you’ll be covered there too.

Thanks!

RIP
P5070013.JPG
Sorry for your loss... :(

tehmadreefer

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PM'd an offer.

But to clarify you are trying to sell gift cards for the amount they are for? If so, so.e what is the point in buying them? Anyone can go and spend $200 without a giftcard.

HawaiianReef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm planning a purchase to them soon, so I'll pay you $200 for it.
I pm'ed already.

mitch91175

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks!

RIP
P5070013.JPG

Sucks to hear that bro. Did you bank with any hobbyist or friends? That's what I am doing so in case something like this occurs, I can just pick-up what was lost (well frags at least) and start again. Hopefully with me adding the Sochting Oxydator to my system that it'll help in these type of instances. Sorry for your loss bro. I've been there before.

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 36 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 28 24.3%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 21 18.3%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 26.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back